Tuesday, April 10, 2007

BLOGGER IS SUCH AN ASS...

Damn blogger, i posted 3 posts and none of them came out, @#$%^&*..
I'm so not gonna blog bout those days anymore!!! ARGH~

Hmm, I have to go in an hour or so, so i'll just make this fast.

Yesterday, Sunday, I went out to eat, as a family. Haven't ate with dad for a really really really... long time.
Even if i get to see him, he would've been sleeping whenever i got home. I saw one of his teeth turned black yesterday. I thought, omg, tooth decay??
But it ain't. Is cause of smoking. Fuck this cigarettes thingy sometimes, I hate it, but i can't stop it.. i really wish that sometimes, i can just break off the ties by doing the first blow on friends/family members, hoping that they would "wake up" from it.. then gradually let time heal.
Sigh, but the guts aint there? [ that the right way to phrase it? ]

I don't know.

I see pictures of friends whom I thought are gonna be my best friend, besides clique, they're smiling in their pictures, they're real happy.
There's this particular incident, "A" told me to wait for her, thats like ages ago, and now shes like, don't talk bad bout my boyfriend alright. She was my real good friend, [ not saying im a real good friend to everyone though ].. she could now go, you're once my good friend you know. There the keyword's "once". I'm so pissed with the whole thing that I have to blog it out here to release that helium inside of me.
I helped to save that relationship of hers, twice..

So should i get the trophy with words inscripted ' superhero andy saves the day '..
Then that made me anti her bf, and to not make anything worst, somehow, i abandoned her..
So the cool award should be given to me?..

Did I do the right thing?

I REALLY DON'T KNOW.

Sigh, I need to sweat it out at training, I'm gone man.
Have a good one~

[the sighs]
Dad looks really cheerful, hes really a steady person, I shouldnt have just be angry with him for years just because of his stubborn attitude, like mine.
Like father like son, I strongly believe this phrase now..
Now that his body's gonna fail him, i think i have to work hard and take over him asap, no more time to waste.. can't fool ard anymore.

For him and my future, I'm pushing myself man..