Tuesday, August 30, 2011

When you apologize because you're afraid you've offended that person, regardless of whether you had or not..

what kind of a person does that makes you?

insecured?
don't wanna make any enemies?
just want everyone to be happy?

all of the above?

hmmm..

I just don't wanna screw up anymore, I can say I'd really want to try it out, but something in me, is just holding me back and we know, you don't stay in stock forever, you'll be taken one day.

After that day, from I don't know, I started growing feelings for you. But right now, it's the fear of trying, and everything is inferior compared to everything I see. I'd try, but yknow, my confidence of bringing you happiness is near to naught and maybe.. maybe he's just better off with you? Haha, I don't know!

FUCK! I need to vent it all on my micro~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i understand...