Thursday, August 01, 2013

Melting the blizzard

Been awhile since I stepped onto a track and actually tried.
Familiar faces pretty much stalls my will to do what I want to accomplish in these situations.
But after a few minutes to settle down my thoughts and such, I begin the work out to build back up this knee that keeps weeping of strain and pain..

As I ran, i feel the old engines within me kicking start..

It's as though they want to get back into the game,
the rusty cylinders vibrating and the system starts the auto cleanse,
the roar beginning to get louder and louder, as though they want to be heard,
seems like everything inside me was broken but are starting to magnetize and form up back into the original engine and improvements can be seek in the later stages.

As I put my palms onto the icy cold concrete floor,

The first push-up felt like its been a hundred years since I've done this motion, my body didn't wanna budge and wanted to give up,
The weather aided in the giving up element, felt like I had no choice but to really give in,
then I decided that my body ain't readily warmed up yet,

So I took another round to kick start the heat in me,

And I place my hands on the icy cold tracks this time,

my body wanted to go and revive this feeling that I forgot,
my body desired to push and i started to push up per crawl step
I admit, I did not even do half the track, at most I accomplished was 50meters.

But I am so excited to go or it tomorrow and do more than what I have done today.

May I slowly awaken from my slumber,
Become a better man in every aspect.

No comments: