Monday, November 20, 2006

How rain obstructed a sight of beauty.

Slept for an hour at 4am, its time to go m'sia. Woots.
As always, theres no pretty girls on board :(
[so i decided to be imaginative and think that they're pretty] LOL :X jkjk
This is the sky of m'sia. Hmm kinda like the same..
but same as singapore's sky..
same colour..

but different ;P
If you dont understand what i say, you're utterly stewpid!
NEXT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!







Now this are some of the chinese herbs. Why i took pictures of em? hmm, lets just say that this herbs fascinates me ;D

Then its the spot where they plant flowers?
Bah , I don't know what is it called :/

Hmmm, I'm so brain dead all of a sudden..
Lets skip this part shall we?

KK next~~!

Ah I love this picture for some reason.
HEHE I'm not telling anyways so don't ask me ;D
But do you guys find that this picture seems abit real?!
I can't find a way to phrase it but this picture just seems..
UNIQUE?!?!
Oh wells, unique pple takes unique shots ;)
Lunch time!!
So "WOAH" man! [ I didn't take the photos for dinner]
Lunch was served and the most interestingcumthrillingcumdelicious dish was this lobster. Damn
good lah but sigh only one lobster per person :/
Dinner was damn good, had chili crabs,prawns,fish,chicken,tofu,many many more. Haha the thought of it still makes me hungry.
After lunch, still on food hunt, I came upon this!!..








Haha! sounds cute eh? kaya ball. Its nice and comes in 10pieces for 2msiabucks.
I burnt my tongue cause was too bend on "owning" this piece of ball in my mouth :/!

Lastly, was the fireflies section. It rained heavily for like 3 to 4 times today. Everytime theres some interesting event waiting up for us ahead, the rain would come. Bahhh~~!
So we didn't get to sit the boat and check out the fireflies.
BUTT!!~ this uncle caught 2 for us to see.
You can only see that "fire" produced from its ass in damn dark areas. Ha, we hang-ed the bag on the ceiling of the bus and it glowed..as we headed back to singapore.
Holy cow, tml's O level science MCQ paper. Gotta study! Ciaos!