Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Happy new year, pull your ear! *ouch~*

Hey hey hey, its chinese new year again!
For short people, I wish you kuai gao zhang da! :X
Haha joking..
I wish everyone out there chong ming ling li, shen ti jian kang, and er... kuai gao zhang da.. AGAIN LALALA~~

Right right, serious already!
Hmmm, had a great cny this year. The every year routine, aka having reunion dinner at grandma's house still remain!
Supposedly ah gong already gg senile and wheelchairbound..
But after hiring a maid with miraculous massage abilities [for legs].. my ah gong could walk again, slowly, unstable but yes he can walk. Damn, I love ah ma's soup man, every year also have to drink one lor!! Awesome!

Then as usual, its temples temples and temples..
and a dinner at some restaurant which is a must every year.

After dinner, changed, went to meet dudes and off we went to sengkang .. to gamble?! hmmm..
Kay, we went to play, sounds nicer yea?

Oh ya, we went to mengrong's house to play and his house is damn..
cool la~ his house really stylo milo.

Yep, then we went started playing..

Started off with blackjack and it got boring after awhile..

Some punks felt hungry and order mac.
Oh ya! I've to whine about it!!
I really really can't eat macs at all in the evening or at night man!
Result would be a mutated andy.

I tend to get saggy skin? maybe
Pimples outta nowhere. CONFIRM~~
Stomachache and diahoreaa. ALSO CONFIRM~
headaches ~ occasionally.

And it sucks lah! the feeling..
but back to the fun part when we started the game " in-between"
I'll tell you the rules if you ask me :D
Holy man, the stakes are small, but as the money accumulates, one can win big, and suffer a greater loss.
Joseph was leading at first but just because of one wrong move, he got K.O. real badly HAHA~
In the end, I won 18bucks with stakes of 10 cents 20cents LAWL~~
That game was really thrilling..

AND AND~
I won quite an amount while gambling with the people at my mum's side.
Holy, their stakes' real big. Wanted to back out but nah, I CAN TAKE IT MAN!
*Didn't know those uncles/aunties whom seems so strict can be so fun to be with,haha*

And yea, watched a movie and am gg bed right now.

Happy new year again dudes/babes/hunks/whatever.. out there :D