Wednesday, February 14, 2007

ITS VALENTINES~ get a date dudes ;D


I'm half away from a 100 posts!
next~


Today's a fine day, till I started over exerting myself at gym training and got myself real dizzy and vomit all out my lunch. It was a real bad feeling I must say..
My legs went wobbly and I sat at one corner and dozed off LOL~


But it was damn uncomfortable.. then the teacher shouted at me thus.. I revived like a newly rebirth phoenix and went back to gym work. It was tough alright, after weeks of slacking.. but its kinda cool to get sweat it all out!


Went home, ate some left overs that mum and bro couldn't finish.. [thanks to my dead cellphone..] I din't get a proper meal whole day :\


Oh wells, but its all good, the leftovers' nice.. after revealing my magnificent skills on the magic box!! The microwave! :P heehee~!


Right now its 12.53am, today's Valentine..
Though andy had already given up thoughts on love and relationship stuffs, theres still this feeling that tells me he yearns for a relationship.. with that particular person, that special someone..
Suddenly, its like I feel damn hollow. Not that I'm hungry even if eat alot.. but its just like.. void, empty empty.. get it?!
Its kinda hard to shake this feeling off me *shrugs*..


Inorder to extricate these messy thoughts..
1) hey dudes, go buy cny clothes leh! shopshop!
2) to meet up with that special someone which's arranged by fate and destiny?
3) eat sleep eat sleep and repeat it and so on ;D


EXTRAS~
Sigh, its sad.. cause I have to paint the house, clean the fans, change the bulbs, wash the fish tank [cause my dad super busy with work].. and throw away my hotwheels set~! Its dusty, broken, and I believe it wants to be recycled in a way.. but sigh, that's my favourite birthday present.. till now.. [was my primary 3's birthday present, and I never ever recieved a birthday gift anymore,neither do I celebrate.. since my grandma passed away ard my 9th birthday, aka primary 4]. Every year birthday's like having a last minute meal with family[excluding dad, whom doesn't celebrates birthday with me since primary 4 too..] and going home alone, thinking about the new reponsibilites and burden that one have to face/endure.. reflecting on what should I do in the near future. Sadly, am not doing well with life but HEY! I look on the bright side always.. thinking negatively or getting emo's not the resolution! Afterall, standing up after a fall, walk on towards life following up with a smile ain't that hard yea? ;)


Its just that .. its empty inside you know?!


BAHH~~ quit thinking andy..

FOOD WILL DO THE JOB!

Happy valentines everyone~ nights!