Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Why are there "jian" people in this world?

jian ren : Eh, andy, lend 10 bucks. I next week return you.
andy : lends.

[after 5 months]

andy : eh my 10 bucks?! (after several attempts during the months)
jian ren : Oh! I no money ah, you see I still lend money from people.

andy : Oh, kk nevermind, take your time [ said that every attempt when I didn't get back my cash. I'm broke and bloody hell. Frustrated ]

ANYWAYS, I'm going to treat it as I bought dog food that cost 10 bucks and feed it to him.
Forget it!

Oh ya, I have plans after my competition.
A) I'm going to stop dragonboat.
B) I want to join Muay Thai. [ You know those kind that your body have to be f*cking tough ]
You have to enjoy the pain ;P Be insane*!
C) The need to earn money [sign back up for lifeguard]
D) Learn how to shop!? Haha, need a pro to help. Anyone? ;P
E) Buy Baileys!! OMFG~~~ 80bucks per bottle. Irish cream. SLURRPPP~!!!!!
F) WHAT THE BLEAHHH, and that something..

Oh wells, jian people should all die!!!! *Stuff toes into nostrils and suffocate em to death!*

I want to go Wild again some day. Screaming out every shit just feels so good. Really. ;)