Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today wasn't an attempt.
Today is referring to 11/2/09.
Today is referring to 930pm - 1030pm
Today I tried to fulfill my final wish.
Today that lil wish is fulfilled.
Today I should be contented.
Today I walk off with no hesitation, but alot of regrets.
Today I think I did the right thing.
Today might be the lasttime I get to see you.

cause..

After today, I don't know when will I be able to go to that mall, stand and wait, ride the same bus, walk till that usual spot with you anymore.

So today, I think, I am contented to a certain extent.
And may that contented feeling stay perm so I won't be so hardup like an addict without his drugs.

Today, is over. Face it, tomorrow's gonna be a harsh day and so will the rest of the days be, getting harder as it goes by, level difficulty increases as you grow and gain more experience. Obstacles harder to cross, setbacks harder to overcome.

Soldier, GOGOGO!

No comments: