Saturday, February 07, 2009

Yes, thats the ACL, the most important ligament in the knee.
And yes again, mine's torn..zzz



And so 's my meniscus, wasted already.
Fuck sia, I really felt damn depressed, why tear sia zzzzzz
Lasttime chiong so hard also never tear, must tear because of snatching one stupid rebound.

The doctor looked at the screen, and cancelled partially, and told me its completely torn.
Sigh, after my mom sign the papers next week, im going for operation. I still wanna chiong my life summore, and without the operation, in 5 years time my knee will become like a 50 year old man's knee.

The really sad thing is, I won't be able to walk for a period again, as in freely.
Wont be able to take driving cause leg no power to step? HAHA! Okay, im just trying to cheer myself up.
Can't row dragonboat again. FAT LIAO LAH NABEI!~
Cannot do evening jogs and I really wanted to plan night cycle with my clique one, now cannot again. Turban :/
Do you know how impt this pair of legs are to me!
Fuck!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

"And so 's my meniscus, wasted already"

I read too fast and I thought you wrote, "And so 's my MENSES..." I was thinking how the hell you got menses..

Anyway buddy, get well soon and meet for dinner!

Andy Asshole said...

I think long sia meet up, should be ard, 3months and more. sad sad. AKU LIFE HARD SIA :(

Rod-de-ney said...

Cheer up dude.
Relax lah.
Life like that one la.