Saturday, April 11, 2009

If u ever remember today, at only 4pm, the sky is already black, the wind blowing like mad.
Thunder and lightning coming time and time again.

This is the damn fucking weather, that I can never forget when I was a coxswian on the dragonboat 3 years back. Maybe that time that weather was abit more jialat, but this is comparable.

I still remember tt time, I commanded a boat of 20 and mr lim. Everyone was seeking for shelther but listening to commands. Everyone pushed really hard to hurry for shelther. Every second counts, every lightning's dangerous, every thunder make our heart beat go faster and faster. Our safety was priority but panic won't bring us anywhere.

It's this feeling, that I've to blog it down. Its that feeling, that experience, priceless.

And now at home, this weather I've been pending for, with no one at home, turning on my music loud, hearing the instruments blend with each other as if they're commanding the weather. It's like the music blended with nature.

Holy fuck, i tell u this feeling is super power!

No comments: