Friday, April 03, 2009

WAH WAH WAH!! SUDDENLY GOT THIS SHOW AGAIN!! OMG OMG!!!!!!
I loved this show since I was young man. I like the 'xiao feng' ALSO. AND AND THE MONK!
This show started my taste for all the wad 'sect' lah, 'xiang long si ba zhang'. What wudang pai lah, shaolin temple lah. SIA LAH, I love this show!! O_O
AND AND, just only, my brother asked me about bleach. Cause today the manga come out mah.
The conversation went like this..
Andy - Inoue die.
Aaron - HUH then.
Andy - Ishida also die.
Aaron - the hollow ichigo kill one ah!?
Andy - Ya. Then mitsubishi come out. ( he bathing )
Aaron - HUH?
Andy - ya, mitsubishi come out.
Aaron - Orh.
( not convinced he tio busted enough )
Andy - ya then suzuki also come help
Aaron - ya, then rollsroyce also come right.
( I burst out into laughter after that LOLOLOLOL )
I couldn't think of any japanese name all of a sudden so I used japanese car brands name, hoping to fool him LOLOLOL! FAIL~~~~~~~

Hilarious, kk back to my drama, D.I.E !! Sonija kwok, is pretty pretty pretty hot hot hot! O_O!


No comments: