Sunday, August 23, 2009

One of my fantasy, my adrenaline, my motivation, my concentration
That's his mom when he won the finals, though we didn't see his mum yesterday when he won again. He didn't seem very happy but yeah.. I hope his mum's fine :D
Presenting..
My idol.. n.Die_jaedong.
Current team : Hwaseung Oz
Current status : the player with the youngest age, using 1 and the half years to chase up the legend SlAyErs_bOxEr. A legend in short.
Game played : Starcraft
Occupation : Pro-gamer.
APM ( Action Per Minute ) : 600 + maximum = 1 second 10clicks/keyboard movements.
Race : Zerg
Recent league won : OSL , 22/8/09, Champion.
Andy's respect for him : utmost.. forever respectable.
My speech :
Not that I am a childish geek/nerd that plays computer games or whatsoever. It's just that this feat.. that these ordinary human can do.. is really , beyond godlike -.-
I wish I can be something like that..
And seriously.. he amazes me everytime he comes back from a slump, aka a loss streak that never stretches beyond 4, his face will be totally different, focused, eyes on fire, you can see him frowning as he play, those eyes of his, the attitude of his, is something that everyone should learn and apply in every aspect of their life. Never give it up.
To training, *salutes jaedong*
LEE JAEDONG FIGHTING!
P.S. Im his fanboy.
P.P.S Because he've done something that alot cannot achieve. :)
P.P.P.S This is not a boyfriend-snatcher compared to dota :P!

No comments: