Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The pictures will do the talking. Most of it I mean :D


Yepyep, I'm summoning kites, its a spell my I learnt at Wudang Sect. Kite-summon. ;P


Yep, my love prepared for me, fried rice for the picnic :D With alot of food and my favourite .. ROAST PORK KEKEZXZ

Most dope picture I'd say :D


Okay, I think my face's damn fail here ROFL

My girls celebrated with me for my birthday :D Everything here 's from 26th october till recently, 28th september. Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm so busy with my life I can barely manage my health/friends/lovelife/family. DAMN, I need sunwukong to teach me how to 72 bian bian bian!!!!!!
Ps. I shall post it here too, Happy Birthday Love, damn belated one on the blog although I did wish u face to face right on 12 :P!
Pss. Sentosa, lets gogogogo! :D
Psss. the road beyond will be tough, lets hold hands and move through it.
Pssss. TP on 12/11/09! WOOOOOOOOO 1 SHOT PASS LAI AH MAI BANG!
BRB, bathe time :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey ! dude! (: How ya been? busy busy busy huh? take care yo !