Friday, December 10, 2010

If you're blinded by friends that supports you blindly.
Then you'll get blinded and influenced by their words and not look at things in a bigger picture.
They'll say things and miss out some points and make it totally logically my fault and when you try to defend saying about the past, they'll tell you things like, the past is the past, don't even look back because they're worthless when everything starts from scratch, from the day we started, that is the past, the base that build up a strong relationship till ..
Who knows,
Maybe they've been through much more than me, but I definitely have a clearer picture to what is happening.

But regardless..

Whatever I've done, even if you don't appreciate it in the least, all the bad and good stuffs and stuffs that're good and you deem it bad because you're blinded to a certain extent..
I'll still love you, and my doors will always be opened for you.

I've never ever regretted loving you and everything I do is always for you.. you always come first in my heart.

P.S. theres still alot alot alot of things I want to show/tell you, but you already deem it past and you don't want to see me ever again. Sigh :(

No comments: