Tuesday, December 07, 2010

I've done it, I've tried, but you're blinded by anger and hatred.
You never calm yourself down and look at things in a simpler form.
I never calm myself and keep being so rash and impatient.

Guess we're both never meant to be. If you're together with that person right now, I wish you 2 all the best. It's kinda demoralizing to know, my first got stolen by my previously best friend, and now my second, got stolen by a female? Totally wtf, but if that makes your life feels better, and if you ever read this..

I was like this, from the start, I go the extra mile, and I go to the extreme to always do things for you. But when you went to the extreme to break up with me when I'm alone at Canada, I can only try back the same way, to come back and mend this thing, but at first there was no logical reason, just a love faded and you want to be single and not controlled.

As I said, if it's true you're with another girl right now. I hope you made the right decision and have a great life ahead.

To : The girl whom I put my entire effort into doting and planning for both of our future, and failed because of a reason, only she knows, and I never ever, get enlighten.

No comments: