Friday, May 27, 2011

A clown..
paints his face with many different bright colours, to look happy and cheerful.

A clown..
paints his smile in a way, it never frowns.

A clown..
always grins, but one never knows what it is within.

A clown..
does his best to entertain and humour you, so you'll smile.

A clown..
takes away all your trouble and sadness, and gives you love and happiness.

A clown..
smiles, when he sees your smile.

And after all of these, he'll have to take off his makeup, and one will never know, what's churning and happening inside him.

For I feel like this clown, as no one understands me.
as cheerful as I can be, I always give and bring forth things, feed on your smiles, and at the end of the day, I'm filled with emptiness,all the way, to the brim.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I feel what you feel.