Sunday, September 16, 2012

Taxi story.

I'll tell you about this amazing taxi ride I had yesterday, but later..
Game time first, brb.

Okay, am back, so fucking intense, watching both SC2 and HoN competitions. Gosh, I would like to tell y'all the details but doubt y'all will understand.

Anyhow, Stephano, you're imba!
AND WTF THORZAIN HAS A GRANDMA CRAZY FAN WTF! AND GRANDMA!!!.. SHE FOLLOWS HIM AND HAS HIS PICTURES EVERYWHERE AROUND HER HOUSE, HOLY SHIT WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?!?

And back to the taxi story..

Well yesterday when I was on my way to Maze, I met this christian taxi driver telling me alot of stuff.
He keeps telling me that in life, you do things for others, then you can get things done back to you. So you do good stuff to people, people will do good stuff back to you.
Though it was kinda frustrating to hear him saying that buddhism is fake and christianity is the real thing. I'm like... meh... You believe thus you think that it is real, you've to see to believe. But.. regardless of that, he was reminding of moving on in life, do good to this batch of friends, and if they leave you, you'll get a new batch of friends that will treat you nicely. But I asked him.. so what if this is the group of friends you want to hang out with?

His reply was.. then god will make them realize that you are actually somebody that they should cherish and will come back to you somehow. Time will tell, you just have to sit and wait.

All he was talking to me about, was christianity is the right path, and karma is real.
I'd definitely believe in karma, but christianity, meh...

especially this story he said to me that a thailand monk died for 3 days, he was being tortured by demons in hell for 3 days then god saved him and he became a christian.

I mean srsly... religion.. to a point, can be fake.
I actually do believe that stories in religions were created by people with such a great mind to psycho people of the world in a fucking long run that they created stories, partially true and partially created, mix and match to make the whole thing so real that people believe in it. And because it has so many years of ... how do I say this.. like it has already went through such a long point that people will never believe that the bible or whatever religion stuff is fake, but yeah. the great minds of the past created this for money? legacy? greatest mind amongst people.

Well, it is something that we will never know.
I still believe in buddhism and will continue believing it, but I know .. that I've to believe in myself, because in my life, I can only depend and overcome myself.

He didn't have change when I left, so I tipped him 6 bucks and.. he said he would pray for me.
HAHA, guess what happened after? :)
Forgot my IC, met somebody that fracture my heart for the rest of the night.
Made me really just wanna stab myself, or just knock myself out so I won't think about anything.
Vomited everywhere, cried.

Life sucks, but oh wells..

No comments: