Monday, September 03, 2012

When life takes off, you seem to discard blogger because you'll be too busy with alot of stuff to do.

Mine took off for quite abit. Kinda happy that it did.

But when I close my eyes and think about the past, I feel like I'm back in this pit again HAHA.
(just laughing at the pitiful me)

Anyhow, today's topic is about, birthdays.

Birthdays 's an occasion that everyone celebrates the day they are born into this world, a really special day for one and they're longing to celebrate with their love ones.

Since the day I was born, I remember that I used to celebrate my birthday with alot of people. Gradually the people kept going and going until the point where, some are gone.

And because of that incident, I was really upset and swore to never celebrate my birthday anymore. I was 8 that year I remember. Idk why I kicked up such a fuss but yeah, I felt that birthday celebration just ain't that special to me anymore.

My secondary sch mates, from my class, got me a leftover cake from my friend's fridge and celebrated my birthday. It was no longer than a 1minute birthday song which left everyone in awkwardness and we continued to play PS2, some X-men legacy thingy which can cater up to 4 players. It was special yet, I feel really empty after.

My dragonboat alumni mates, made it special for me on 2008 I think. I was really happy to have a cake once again. But it felt really empty after that.

Inbetween those years, I've always dined in mayim, a chinese restaurant in singapore, with my parents and silbing. Then after I'll go home by myself and loiter around the basketball court, play ball if there're people there, and life goes on.

Then came 2009, where this really special girl, surprised me with a cake infront of all my students, ( I was the coach of ite dragonboat team ) and made me really shocked. I didn't feel happy, told her the truth and she was kind of sad but yeah, it has been already that long since I actually really celebrated my birthday. But I really really appreciate it and thank whoever that is up there to help me revive this "happiness" I've been missing out.

2010, I celebrated my birthday with her again, at THE RISE, @ MBS. It was quite epic too, I felt really happy to be with her, she was my everything until 2 months later.

2011, I celebrated with 2 of my foundations friends, went clubbing and thats it. Nothing really special. Another one of this special girl left me before my birthday arrived.

2012, it happened again. Was so close to being happy again, to understand what birthday means to me. Planned out everything. An agreement was already petitioned and signed. But.. today, I'm celebrating my birthday alone in my own room. It's far worst than any, any of my birthdays.


Hahahahaha life goes on.
I really hate my life to a point, I just feel like laughing at everything sad, mad and bad. Because I'm tired of being all of that.

Happy birthday, to myself. :)

No comments: