Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Mask of deceit | Double-edged sword

Bring a face for every scenario.
Be truthful to yourself, but be accommodating to the scene that one faces.
Smile and laugh, cause it ain't too hard to please.
And never reveal the naked side of you.

Pick up the double-edged sword.
Swing it back and forth. 
Find happiness and sadness in it.
Kill and get killed.

This is still my personal space where I throw my thoughts and shit that I do not want to cope with inside. So people who unravel this, I hope you'd respect my space, keep calm and don't judge ^_^

And honestly, I will never lie or send information via my blog to anon that I want to reach. 
Anyway here goes,

I really do not understand why is the wound so deep.
When the distance walked ain't enough to keep.

All the telepathy and similarities that we possess.
Is so near yet may only be just a guess. 

I should not have gambled the talk.
And instead just walk the walk.

Looking from my own perspective that all of these may seem one sided.
When actually the answers are all kept, locked and hidden.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think I am slowly beginning to hate myself.
Hate that I watch and let things slide and not even trying to fight for it.
The old me would've just .. in this scenario .. did everything to stop that from happening despite knowing the chances of success is 0.1%. 

Okay maybe I've just become more realistic and not dramandy anymore haha.
But sigh, it really still cuts me to just sit and watch. 

And just a little more rant, I punched a hole in the wall, fml, must pay for maintenance liao.
And the fucking arab in my project group use baby to DEH me say cannot do report.
Fucking habibi. Fucking bad day ( Though its Thurs already ), fucking bad start, terrible afternoon, aiya just fuck today. Fucking wish it never happened or I comatose all the way until next fucking Friday.

No comments: