Wednesday, September 03, 2014

A little writing on the long way back home

Simultaneously locking my phone whilst looking up after hearing my name being called, all I saw was a pair of ever mesmerizing eyes. A formidable force came along with her stare and it felt uneasy to return.
I twitch and stutter, swallowed as I quickly ran through my mind as to what should I say, but wait, I actually forgot what did she ask, or did she? 
I panic and went into honest mode, the buzzer killer and told her that she looks really fierce though her eyes are really beautiful. 
As I finally managed to look her in the eyes and speak, her right brow raised as if thats what she wanted to reply me.
Them features once again threw me off my guard and made me nervous. "Andy, why the fuck are you cornered? You're the man that is fueled with fucking confidence and laughter", I thought to myself. 

Hastily I started another conversation as I fought to get my composure back on track as the night went on....

No comments: