Saturday, September 23, 2006

After six days of "don't feel like blogging" feeling came onto me..

I now feel like blogging. [Please understand what I'm trying to say]
Its like WTF luck came to me. You know what,I shall elaborate for you readers out there..

I, Andy, had my sole bone hit hard onto some hard thingy[duh] while doing some "heroic" actions and caused a slight crack right at the back of my sole. Darn, now I cant walk :/
I have to limp. Bloodly hell!! But that aint all..

JUST 15MINUTES AGO..
my friend just quarrelled with me over some stupid thingy.
He said I purposely guailan him. Its like WTH?

NO MATTER HOW VEXED I AM, I HAD NEVER EVER BUSTED HIM WHEN I AM IN THAT CONDITION..
even if I did, I would just busted him right infront of his face for fun,and recieve the punishment immediately..

Its like, hmm, I will complain to him about those freaking stupid pple that I met, THATS WHEN I AM VEXED. And about that phrase that I typed to him, The phrase i said was..

"then you wan to kill alot of creeps and get top score meh/ah?"

I admit, its more of in a vexed tone, but why for would I scold you.
I REALLY SAID "hahaha nvm..." during the ending of the game.
ONE MORE THING, if I were to busted him, would I even sit infront of him during supper, ask him questions or try to talk to him. Would I even try to talk crap infront of him and laugh about it. I seriously don't know why did he give me that blackface when we finished lan. Lim sat beside me all the while. He saw me like scolding at the computer screen, then whenever I do something wrong, I would just scold myself, hit my forehead. THATS ALL..

I WANNA SWEAR, WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO WRONG?
NABEI I SWEAR I NEVER KP U Yongxian. Its really up to you to believe it or not....
If I were to guailan/xialan/kp you just now, I would be better off dead..