Wednesday, September 13, 2006

WAH!! I allowed this bloody popup thingy cause I'm unsure of the spelling of a word[HEEHEE]..AND I HAVE TO REWRITE EVERYTHING!! :/

Exams are over. Holidays here i come!! YAY!
Cut through ngee an,home,changed,din bathe :X,ran from my house to bukit batok. Ah,I was feeling happy and energetic for a certain reason!! [I'll might you if u ask me :P]
Reached the court, was panting like a mad cow then it was bball!
DARN!!

Had another fall today. Notice the "another". Its the second time I fell down while playing basketball at this particular court for the second time?..get it? :)
I was in the air when i collided with my friend,lost balance when I landed and I tripped while trying to regain balance. It was a awesome fall,really.

Remembering the firsttime I came to THAT particular court,it was like a week ago. I fell while playing a full court game. I wanted to win so...

I CHIONG-ed. As in I charged from other side to that side i was attacking. Sounds confusing eh? You're just dumb if you don't understand. :D

Just as i was reaching the ring..
was just this one two steps close..
my left leg was upfront..
my knee jammed..
couldn't bend it..
fell..

Tada..I accquired bruises[the most painful bruise was at the ass,ONE BIG BRUISE]/cuts/pain at the jaw,wrist and a blister which is on top of the toe!!
Thats the right side of my body. Left? Neck pain and that jammed knee.
TODAY,I mean yesterday since its already 4:44am now. I fell again, wooo~! There another bruise overwrites that old,haven't recover bruise on my ass. I could feel the lump :'(. Double the bruise,double the pain!
Wrist hurts as i clench it. I broke my wrist once, lets hope everything is alright..

Someone buy me a cushion/float, I've been sitting on anything with half of my ass. Or readers out there,if u can,bandage my right ass for me? It hurts :'(

Haha dinner and yes went to market to meet up with another group of friends.
Chatted from 9 plus till 1240am. SHAWN ITS 1240AM!! HAHAHAHA!!

Right,time to hit the sack! Tml's a long day i guess....