Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I still cant believe i started a blog,but oh wells. I did =D.
Ah! Let me start...
Had a boring morning i must say. *Skips*
61 came the minute i reach the bus stop but damn that 74,it took 5minutes!! Okay, its just 5minutes..
And "one turn eye", Holy cow! I'm in the classroom with no one except the teacher playing solitare. Then it was revision, one on one. My, I am quite confident for that last paper tomorrow. Well,please bless me with a 70/100, I promise i would stop saying fuck for a day..*throws 5cents into the well* [grins]
Then had lunch myself when my dragonboatcumswimming teacher called. He started off with,
teacher: andy you bloody hell,you how long never come training already.
andy explains: wah lau. tests hits the training day for 3 weeks and my slipper tore.
teacher: i dont care,are you coming down tomorrow?
andy: no got test,final exam.
teacher: i dont care you already.
andy: but i friday coming down for swimming training...
Ah,im going back to ite's swimming team. congrats me yeah? =D *Heard that the team have a couple of pro female swimmers, hope i dont embarrass myself on fri*
Then it was KAP..had some last revision so as to appease myself that i studied quite alot for the day. It rained, I couldnt just sit there and yeah..wait, so home i went.
THIS IS WHERE I FEEL LIKE
TEARING MYSELF APART..
Bloody comp hanged 4-5 times before i could even login to msn..[3+ pm]
AND when the comp stopped hanging, i tried logging in THAT !@#$%^&*() msn, and theres this what service unavailable thingy..till now!! [1040pm]
I was bored, went to bully my lil bro..smack him hard with pillows..got tired of it and now im trying to type every shit i experience today into my first blog. So no life la,give me something better to do!
Bah~! what a day.
I can just go and die.

No comments: