Thursday, March 27, 2008

The clown's always happy with his makeup, and sad after a washup.

Why this title today.
Suddenly, after everything that happened, and nothing to keep me occupied except for the mahjongs, poker cards, I feel super left out and wasted once again.

I have so much time to think and think.
Guess what, after all this years of life, I really feel like a clown, with true friends that are maybe less than 2.

I try to make everyone laugh, enjoy each other company and in the end, once im used up, or they got bored of me, I'm a tool thrown aside and used by the next group of friends that come by.

Friends whom said, they dont relegate my status from their list and blablabla, I call,
waited for a return call, called again another day, and asked em why and they can just laugh and say oh I forgot, or, got meh?

Okay lah, maybe im abit too sensitive, but those friends are like, 4years and going and telling me im their good friend and such and i got all these shit.
Taste sweet and smell shiok?!<-- ignore.

Okay, bottom line, I feel unloved, not cherished, too sensitive, fucked up kid <-- andy.
So now what, tell me bout it~
Fuck this.

Labels : feelings.