Monday, March 10, 2008

I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it.
The above movie, 's Gridiron Gang, a true story, with very inspiring scenes, the motto states "one goal, a second chance ". Really teaches how should one react/learn in life and such.
An awesome movie, MUST MUST!!!! watch!
Well, so what happened during this while.
1) Charmaine's a hot babe, okay I didn't say that, someone else did, but yeah adorable ;P
2) I'm burnt out day by day due to basketball or training or cross country runs.
3) Watched HBO's gridiron gang, altogether I think I've caught it 5 times. This show too, 's one of my favourite movie. Inspired me and, okay men don't cry, but yeah I think my eyes felt watery, or maybe its just due to the yawning haha!
4)Bball, violently<-- note, I'm no longer mr.nice, just jokes.
5) and that feeling that comes with the atmosphere, okay I don't know what i'm saying either haha!
So today :
1)I had my dragonboat time/fitness trial today. I think I did fairly well. Hope they'll elect me into their top 20 and go for the incoming taiwan race.
2)I had lunch that cost me 15bucks, as always, I'm a glutton.
3)To the sofa, I'm off to bed, super tired!!!

I think I'm missing out some stuffs, haven't typed them down but anws, sleep is more impt!

I wanna share this song with you guys, I've been listening to it for 3 days straight, its..

Nickelback - If everyone cared.

From underneath the trees,
we watch the sky
Confusing stars for satellites
I never dreamed that you'd be mine
But here we are, we're here tonight
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
[Chorus:]If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died

And I'm singingAmen I, Amen I, I'm alive
Amen I, Amen I, Amen I, I'm alive

And in the air the fireflies
Our only light in paradise
We'll show the world they were wrong
And teach them all to sing along

Singing Amen, I, I'm alive
Singing Amen, I, I'm alive(I'm alive)

[Chorus x2]

And as we lie beneath the stars
We realize how small we are
If they could love like you and me
Imagine what the world could be

If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died
When nobody died...

[Chorus]We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day, we'd see the day
When nobody died
We'd see the day when nobody died

Labels : nickelback, dragonboat, inspiring movie, feelings.