Sunday, March 23, 2008

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop laughing.

Early today, somehow 12hours ago, I had a talk with a friend.
If its years ago, the talk would somehow end me with feelings thats mixed yet positive.
No matter what, through any ways of communication, by mouth or computers, it would've brighten up my day, for months.
From her, I really upgraded myself alot, its good and I ain't stopping. :)

From 12-18, its been a long walk, its tough but endurable.
Many things happened throughout the talk.

I chose my words wisely as I speak but I blurted out everything, it just have to all end there.
Regardless if the other party care/or not, the urge to say it all was there.

I was strong, I felt. But one thing I hated was..

Why didn't I had the same goal.
Why wasn't I born that way.
Why did you say everyone have a chance and when I tried ways to communicate with you, I never had e chance. I never ever had a chance, never. E climax was during the poly intake, and you disappeared right after you went in. Why did I stake everything I had onto it, I expected much but I just tell myself that its just a big gamble, with repeatedly thoughts of, its a 1% chance, though you can try it out. Why couldn't things be worked out, just because we're different. Why is it that because of your perception, I had to go along with it. Why won't I say "no, sorry wouldn't work. "
Why am I such a cock sucker. Fuck off andy, srsly.

The name fuckeroo was how it started off and you loved it, Andy.
Your heart's have a scar inscripted on it, it sucks but just move on.

Yeah, so im moving on, with no aids, with broken legs, I'll just drag my way through this part of my life.

Emo, is just jokes, but its needed at times i guess. Oh wells, i need a breather.

Labels : emo. that life.