Monday, May 12, 2008

Idlness is not doing nothing. Idlness is being free to do anything.

Okay, blogger is being an ass. Not accepting my updates and stuffs but nvm, i shall delete that post I had done early today morning.

So, I got sunburn today.Sleep and blogged-hop.
I roamed around and got news and stories of many...

Disgusted was what I felt. How could one gossip about his/her friend to seek attention?Acting like it doesn't know anything is the right way, but when one sees through it, it's like a joke, a good joke born to wreck havoc. It gossips so much that even if no one provokes her, it continues to do it till someone gets pissed off or start a verbal challenge with it. Trust me, such people deserve a footprint on it's ass. But for now, you can continue putting on the fake front, you'll just get ignored and sooner or later, no one, will trust you ;)

And another was one talking bout lies. How good and how everyone lied.I read and realise, it was true to a certain extend. Talking bout lying, I never lied, I felt guilty whenever I do so, but then we have people starting to influence you bout its just a white lie, theres no harm in it as long as both sides are happy with the situation and stuffs.But I started to lie, at the age of 16. This is true, but I rarely lie, it just doesn't feel comfortable.

Back to the topic, when I saw what it typed. Pathetic was the first word that came to my mind. Even though its work, but you just revealed that side of yours, which was downright pitiful. Hah, sometimes I really wish that people shouldn't be so full of emself and seek attention by painting striking colours in their own world and scribbling about to their life just to attract ......... .

I just damn hate dishonest people and "fake" people. They give me no trust in em and I don't believe you had no choice to take this route in life or you became like that due to your atmosphere. Its all up there, and ur heart, how you move on with ur conscience.

Dinner~OH, and dragonforce's fantasy lyrics never fail to make my day ;)

-out-
[FK i think its 3462362 times I've tried to blog today :/]

Labels : lies / attention seekers / feel.