Sunday, May 18, 2008

Never be afraid to laugh at yourself, afterall, you might be missing out the joke of the century! :D HAHA!
So whats up recently?!
I have many proposals coming up.
One of it is this. John from the underwear department wants me to promote his .. RENOMA underwear.
That kind which he wears everyday without fail.
So I took his photo and edit till
<--- damn cool right?
From your sharp breast to muscular chest
From your flabby tummy to 8 pacs
From your jokes small arms to nice big ones
LOLOL TADA, this is the whole new john :D [ SUMPA ADVERTORIAL MATERIAL , EVEN ADONIS,JEANYIP,EXPRESSION,CENOSIS,SLIMMING SANCTUARY see already also stress]
Okay bullshits over. ;P
The weather is totally crap. I had my right armpit sweating and the left feeling so breezy and cool because my fan is blowing me from the left side. Then now it feels so uncomfortable, like one side's more heavy than the other?! LOLOL!
What made me feel better its the fantasy music that never fails to make my day. So I wanna specially thanks Yeo Zhen Wei, for introducing to me Dragonforce. :)
Trainings have gotten kind of slack for me. The feel's fading as this week goes by. Maybe cause I see non-proper attendance and people falling sick. I felt kinda pissed off with the weather at the start of the day so I'm gonna relax the day today and not go training.
It's a lovely day, super sunny with a great temperature of 32 degrees. Good for retards to roam the world, extremely good to do flag day if your school/society/association have brains in their butt like john's? John : "Cmon, touch my butt".
Anyways, its 8 more days till master series and ard 2 and the half weeks till taiwan race. It'll be solely an experience, though the better outcome will be back with medals :D
Mindy told me to go taiwan to eat chicken chop and mango pudding, cannot miss out.
Kaiyun told me to experience the earthquake, its kinda thrilling, but dont die there, she said it with a sad face LOLOL! Okay, I added words into her sentence.
For those whom went other countries and bought me presents before, this trip that I'm going, I'll return back with gifts, try lah hor?! :P Postcards/pen/magnets/keychains are said to be very sacred, I'll try to get some of those for you guys :D
Oh OH, and I found out pk's darkest secret yesterday, he's a gay :/ Quotes like, "OGEY OGEY", "YOU WANT KISSKISS?". Stupid crooked captain we have, or so everyone kinda appointed him as the captain, thus, Puay Keat the Short Crooked Captain* ROFL.
Okay, I should stop and introduce you people PK on my blog nexttime, for now, I go clean my right armpit, hes drenched HAHA!
Labels : taiwan, underwear.