Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The murals in the restaurants are on par with the food in the museums.


























I lost my voice, after the first day of fun. Taiwan's a great place, a place filled with the world's best soup. They have traffic lights that start from 99seconds, seriously, its oh my god lah.

You know, I can really type out a 2000words essay if I wanted to do a review bout the trip to taiwan. But I guess, I'll skip it and cut it really short.

Firstly, Good job to Seahawk (Singapore). Though the uncles have already won their SEA games medal before, I feel that this competition made them revive the times they're young and pumped and crazy about sports and competition.

We won 6th position in taipei's annual dragonboat competition. It was a tough compy and no one thought we could do it.

Bah anyways, everything is over, its time to start working on singapore's races and building up of our own team. To achieve that, unconditional hardwork is the only way!

Labels : taiwan/dragonboat.