Sunday, June 22, 2008

You have got to discover you, what you do, and trust it.

I've nothing much to say.
Just complaining that singapore got god damn strong/fierce sun RAYS.
And complaining that we aren't good enough so we needed 5 days of 10-4pm sea training under that kinda sun O_O
And last but not least 1 land training that burnt my knees till I kept whining for 10mins, super pain I tell you.

Okay, take the first sentence off, I've got some things to say.
Guys whom read my blog..
I wanna tell you my feelings for the team.
It has been 2years and 2 months since im in the dragonboat team.
I've worked my way up from a fat guy, to something else, you know you know ^^
I've won a medal from a small competition.

So now what,
I hunger for more, I wanna win something, at singapore's largest race, Singapore Dragon Boat Festival.

What we lack..

Coordination,
Patience to talk things out,
Togetherness.

What we always forget..

Breathing,
60 degrees point,
twist,
bend down,
echo,
aggression.

What we always have..

panic that leads to overwhelming stroke rates,

What we need to change..

Keep calm and listen during discussion,
listen and prove it thru action, not a nod,
patience to listen to others, thats what this sport is all about.

What we want now..

Okay, let me re-phrase it, what do I want now.
I want everyone to have the same thinking..

Even tho we ITE only have 2 years to train up, we will not give up without a fight, because we're strong somehow, deep within ourselves and we'll unleash it on that day.
Fight for yourself, prove to the rest what are you made of, go an extra 20% for the sake of not just yourself, but also for your friends.

Why do I even blog this kind of shit?

Because we're a team, one that was built up thru hardship, with obstacles that everyone overcome together. We learn together and we train together, this coming weekend, we'll show!

Labels : dragonboat spirit