Monday, June 02, 2008

Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt


See joy, I had to neglect my sleep.
Lose the moisture on my face and skin,
resulting in haggard looks and -20% handsomeness
Later on training cannot perform well,
might not do weight properly and thus muscle tear.
JUST BECAUSE I MUST BLOG CAUSE YOU ARE A..
PERVERT-THREATENER?
Nexttime NO MORE SHARE SECRETS WITH YOU >

Okay, for the first pic, Thats what happened at sentosa when you spend so much money on the sky&luge ride. OKAY, ITS SUPER SHIOK I TELL YOU, especially when you cannot reach the ground during the sky ride and have fear that your slippers might drop or even the bench will break and drop when it stops midair! The Luge ride even more shiok, super fast and furious, I had a boost lah, but fuck! I must protect that burden behind :X HEHEHE! Yeah, and kaisin, please drive properly, if I never siam, I think you can come my voiddeck party liao :/

LOLOL if you notice the first pic, you see ahseng, he seems suffocated, like theres this huge python squeezing his..

YES I KNEW YOU WERE THINKING BOUT THE WORD "NECK", but no! HEHEHE. Its like the imaginary python was squeezing his balls and deek, thats why that look LOLOLOL!!

Kaisin and Ignasia seems very normal, BUT to the second person you don't wanna miss out, Sandra. She's like, " HEH, watch me drive, I am a first timer but you ain't gonna drive pass me, cause [Indians are the fastest drivers]<-- [ hmmm, brain dead ] ending off with a smirk. Pervert, same as joy.

LAST BUT NOT LEAST, INTRODUCING:

Headlessgreenishfatsharpnipples-man! AISEI MAN, thats the COOLNESS JOHN. He hides his head into his shirt like a tortoise within a split second and WTF, no head?! Tell me more about coolness~~~~~ :D

Okay, lets cut is short, today, its like after 4363452372 years, I went out to have dinner with family. I pon-ed seahawk training cause I know that if I were to go, I confirm will fall sick.

So we went to TUNGLOK (vivo).THE AMBIENCE IS SUPER COOL AND WAH THE FOOD IS KNNBPCBCCBNBCB NICE! I know I'm super polite guy with good manners, just let this post be vuglar alright?! HEH, no expose please.

The food seems really healthy and delicious, infact, I hate veggies but I cleared the whole plate, I think I better stop, right now at 2:16AM, when I think of the food from tunglok, I'm drooling. If you guys wanna try out, let me know, I got discount :D My dad's card deducted 70bucks from the meal, super awesome. OMGOMG, I wanna go and eat again!

night anws, time for bed, taiwan trip this thursday, 9am airport! I can't wait!

P.S. Satisfied, joy?

Labels : tunglok, sentosa trip, taiwan race.