Sunday, January 25, 2009

next chapter of life. gogogounder that shimmering light
that angelic look you have
melts my heart and weaken the legs
despite whatsoever movement you do
have a grace within somehow
I tried to reach out, but you were always drifting further
to something else
things are too early to say
you may turn back
or go and never come back

'like letting go my favourite golden arrowana into sungei buloh [ OKAY UNWANTED PHRASE ]'

I'm utterly cornered right now.
My career wise, I have no base and I need to work hard to get somewhere.
Money 's seriously very impt, but how.
I need to plan out my route, to carve out that success route of mine.
stress you know, with my colour deficency and my machine gun mouth which talks alot of logic, I have 2 routes to choose. HMM HMM!!

anws, i've passed out. hurray. hehe
and my flame for you still's burning, so too bad :P