Saturday, January 03, 2009

UNWANTED POST

If I hadn't appear in your life, would you be much happier?
If I hadn't do stunts in your life, would you be better off living an easy life with none of my stupid suprises.
If I hadn't come and pick you up after whatever you have, will you 'breathe' easier?
If I hadn't told you I love you, would you treat me as a fool all the way.
If I didnt attend the blind dates, would you ask me out at all.
If I always give in to him, would you want it that way?
If I throw away my pride just for you, will you even care?

I wouldn't even give a f to try so hard, regardless on expletives, money expenditure, prioritise free time for you, if i didn't even cherish/treasure you.

All I get is, ' at least I met you for dinner today '.
Then you're off with someone whom doesn't cherish you until he lost you. Because.. nvm.

If I walk away, will you even, least try to hold me because I've somehow rooted some importance into you.

or would you just don't care and walk off with him tonight..


Labels : IFs brings you a million routes.