Monday, May 28, 2012

illogical

when you said that there is the wait, and there is no possible outcome positive to me.

Am I supposed to be nice to somebody that is standing in my way.
Am I..


Gah why am I even here right now..

It's just me refusing to believe that this is over.
I am done. Fucking done and over!

You said that a boyfriend to me is like this and like that.
Even that sounds stupid to me.
Just because it's what you have experienced so you thought that's the right way and refuse to accept me in just because I'm different and you've lasted just a period with him and still on going.

Bah, it's just your insecurities and afraid to let go of something that created a big part of you, isn't it. Then again, that is just human.

Because I did the same, I made you into a big part of my daily routine and life..
though I did not get the same returns.

It was my fault all along, to even try and make you fall in love with me. I deserve all this pain, regardless it's physical or mentally or anything else.


Fuck this, emotions fluctuating like mad. One moment I'm super mad, then I calm down and think and try to be reasonable and then I realize that I'm not being fair to myself but... zzzz

Okay, no mood already~

Thank you for everything..

Yours,
Emoticon Low.

1 comment:

Maomaocong said...

Emoticon is emo again.