Friday, May 04, 2012

Story Of Two



He saw her, he saw her baggage, he saw a storm behind her and yet he dived in..

and it goes like this..

They were two people that never met, yet brought together by fate.
Communication started after an awkward misunderstandings and it never died
Attraction and infactuation grew as the days go by.
A bond was created and suddenly, they couldn't leave each other's arms.

Bathe in the sun, enjoy the smiles and laughter.
Feel the warmth and company, muster the courage and profess.
Going through that sacred verbal ritual, you chant out words, mumble the codes, you let one realize how you feel..

Rainbows and unicorns just fill the lush meadows, flowers blooming in the trial you and her leave behind. Leaves and petals so shiny that anyone will call it paradise. It was nothing but happiness, it was magical.

As a new decision is made, a new journey began. They board their ship, and carry on towards a next step of their very own future. They talked about everything and anything, everything just feels natural..

Then he forget about the storm that is approaching as your ship moves towards her direction.
Hou plead for a change of course as you notice the abrupt unbalance of emotions. You plead her and she hesitates. She says, the storm is where she belongs.

He reach out to her hand and tell her, come towards where I belong, its a place that you'll love, you'll want to learn, you'll know that you've not made the wrong choice.

She hesistates again, and locks the steering. She keeps repeating, I don't know, I really don't know. I've not been to that land of yours before, I'm unfamiliar, I'm scared. I'm not willing to give up on this land that I've commited for some time, but if I could, I would really follow you, but..

He places a finger on her lips and tells her, if thats what you wish, I've no objections, and I'm willing to brave through that upcoming storm with you, if you take me with you.. and too, if you want to enter my land one day, it'll always be open for you.

He gripped her hands firmly, with eyes that gives nothing but assurance.
He then hugged her tightly and said..

I'll carve a chair out of stone and wood and wait for you, I'll fend off any wild beast that's going to hinder my position and sight as I wait for you, I'll keep my eyes peeled, and wait for your arrival, until time takes me away..

~

No comments: