Monday, May 19, 2014

Back in my room alone.

Back in my room alone after a long weekend to thrust myself into forgetting whatever that is in my head.
But I am really sorry, because I've walked back into this path once again.

The sadness that I thought I've already got over and got tired of..

Just came back haunting me again.

It is like..
Sorrow that brings forth tear.
A cry that you cannot hold back.
Depression that cannot be controlled.
Numbness throughout your body.
Emotional breakdown within yourself.
Soulful cries that cannot be expressed.
Somber feeling that is unrevealing to people.

My heart just keeps crying to my brain. There is really nothing, nothing I can do already cept posting all these feelings into my very own space. 

The more I put a fight against this feeling, the stronger it comes back to me.
I'm not pathetic, nor do I want any of your sympathy.
All I want y'all to know, is that I really loved this girl too much that no matter what I have done, force myself to do, break my principles or even forcing myself to move on, it just ain't working.
That no matter how ruthless I want to be or how cold hearted I can get in doing certain things, doing everything and anything to get the job done..

I just can't do this.
I am sorry, everyone.

No comments: