Friday, May 02, 2014

Let it go~ ( don't laugh )

My heart grows tired as I wait on by, Not a reply to be seen.The feeling of isolation,
and it looks like I'm being ditched.
My heart is sinking as I sit and wait on by,
Couldn't keep it in;
(Start to spam your phone)Heaven knows I've tried

Make you angry,
Dont talk to me,
Is a veryyyy painful thing to me.
I try to mend,
But you don't care, 
Well.. I still care!!

Let it go, let it go
Don't let the past affect this

Let it go, let it go
Turn on phone and message me!
I will wait
No matter how many days
Let time prove my worth
And hope that my love reaches you anyway. 

It's sad that this long distance
Makes everything seems hard
And the fear of losing something
Keeps haunting me and all.

It's time to stop what I always do 
Don't test the limits but wait through
No kalz, no her, no life for me,
Unhappyyyyy!

Let it go, let it go
I am one with the tears and sighs
Let it go, let it go
You'll never see me cry
Heres my stand
And here I'll say
Let time prove my worth 

My patience grows as seconds ticks and ticks on by 
But I sit in misery with complex moments as I fuss
And if you forgive me and let the past all slide
I'll never fail again, the past is in the past.

Let it go, let it go
We can love each other once again
(We can start all over as good friends)
Let it go, let it go 
That problem won't come back
Here's my stand
With the vows I've made
Put your faith in this

Lets work this thing out together anyday!

No comments: