Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Writing

Writing, and the pursuit of a woman, like any impossible dream, are not about immediate results. They're about telling the truth.

She has been telling the truth about me all the time but that did not make me give up, because I always had the concept of not giving up. But what destroyed me and made everything into darkness was when she came up with her own truth telling me that everything I've ever done is wrong and that is well observed. That blackened my day and made me give up in every aspect of life.

Yes! I have been clinging non stop.
Yes! I have been checking her every single move.
Yes! That is stalking.

What I've done is obnoxious, selfish and superficial as hell, but I have the balls to do it.
But my point is for you to wait, wait until the chips are down before you move ahead.
Don't just step into the perfect first few months and move along with it!

But whatever you've deemed me wrong, I am going to break them apart bit by bit, cause I am not what you think I am.

And..

What I have been doing may be stalking, but I want to let you people know that borderline stalking, can be charming as well. To be there, at the right place and right moment bringing forth the right feeling and setting up the right ambience for the right girl, that no matter how embarrassing or how wrong that action has to take place, it is the right kind of wrong.

Having you wasn't worth losing you.
My chips were always down to begin with, I was always purely honest with you..
Maybe that's why I got so monotone with you, boring and not someone you look forward to meeting or spending time with.

Regardless..

Next time you ever get into such .. an encounter again, just make sure that the guy isn't in love with you.

Because I am.

No comments: