Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Blessings for you M&E

Though you two will never read my blog, Mario & Ellie, I wish you guys all the best in the future!!
I still remember the first day i saw you two meet each other at the a house party, and its my very first house party in melbourne hahaha!

3 and a half years ago, and now, you guys are happily engaged to each other.
It really is such a beautiful thing to witness.


This post is dedicated to you guys and may yall walk hand in hand, lovingly, till the end of time <3 br="">

And as for me? 
Well, been trying to shun the feelings and rejecting all the thoughts. Time is really moving damn fucking slow, its no shit because it has only been what, 3 days since..
Sometimes, even using my favourite "meh~" makes the heart fond for~

Anywho, falling sick, am really tempted to casual antibiotics again.
and cannot gym. FUUUUU...

Regardless, last week of uni before holiday keke ^_^

No comments: