Thursday, December 06, 2007

when the flowers gaze at you..


Credits to kcmx, my masterpiece while waiting for gym work to start.
This is the symbol of honor, pride, justice, commitment of the cwdb!
and yes, its bullshit, its just my very own storyline! :D
haha, guess what?
While I was doing the counter yesterday, I made 6 tomatoes cost $91.00.
LOL, do you believe that? I got so shocked myself too. Cause the tomatoes are by weight and I left my lazy hand there while keying the numbers of the fruits/veggies.
Haha! the lady was shocked or
luckily she wasn't a petty sort and forgave me instantly.
Had a test today, not really a test cause I could go..
Andy : Aye sial lah, what is TFT?
someone : Thin film transmittor.
Andy : HUH?!
another someone : Thin film transmittor lah!
Andy : what what transmittor?!
teacher : Andy ah, aiyo don't ask people, do yourself!!!
ROFL!
I love my ITE life. This teacher, Mr. Pohm has been my form teacher for my entire ITE life.
He gave me 6 hours CIP cause I did a charitable thing by buying from him a correction tape and same goes for everyone in the class. Hilarious!!
Last year, we swept the floor for 5 mins and gained 6 hours CIP. HAHAHA!
Seriously, he even said, aiya andy, come back tmr, I can only give 4 person CIP hours today.
Totally, What the shit?!
Then he even give pple who wrote some characters/letters on their test paper, 60 marks.
Saying , in chinese [ got do can already ]
LOL, how corrupted can ITE get, seriously, im lovin' it.
Today, he opened the lab for us to play lan for 3 hours.
I holler in afew of my friends and we had CS/Dota matches.
Ok, what a day!
Then I had to get sting by the heavy rain omw home.
Kk, thats all, time to game.
[ hmms .. ]
I think I'm missing out on alot of other kinds of entertainment..
and.. losing touch with my once good buddies..
or..
I'm just thinking too much. hehe. ;D