Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Will you still eat mai dang lao with me in the morning?!
Forever and ever, babe?

LOL, I completed a 6 months homework in 2days?!
I tested all my work infront of the teacher and everything was successful?!

Some pawnage or

Then then!! I saw the god damn SEA GAMES people earning the medals and
revealing their prowess and defeating their opponent. Woah, see them like
that,
makes me wanna pump harder during training.

The fire is like burning within me, I wanna fill myself with another level of
power and BURST, then grow long yellow hair like dragonball!

Had some dinner that made me feel like how you stuff an elephant into a hippopotamus<--[wrong spelling?]

And "touchwood"
I ate beef infront of my altar. HEHE, hope I'm still blessed with goodluck ^^.

Oh ya, and my poor and torn shoes have to soak in that water that was send from the cracked open sky. I thought I could go home high and dry. Hope none of you caught a cold, cause I didn't get one when I got soak in the rain for 10mins, I mean the 10mins no shelther walk home ;)

STRONG or?

and and!! baby mutton's phrase was hilarious : "eh vernon, the player below 23 play until so lousy, you go form a over 60 team and play lah! HHEHEHEHE "

almost made me fall of the chair laughing haha!!

OKOK, have the urge.. to rest! byebye!