Monday, December 03, 2007

When you're smashed to pieces and still have to go on..thats the spirit

2 hours of sleep I had
Woke up at 3 plus and msn till the called-cab arrived
Had some cabonara and a bottle of green tea for breakfast. awesome.

I mean, i paid 16bucks for the cab fare. Yea, woah! awesome. ;D
Then there were morning conflicts cause pple were late and stuffs.
OK forget bout those stuffs.

THE 21.1KM RACE STARTED


WOAH, damn excited, was screaming like it was another millenium!

Had a nonsensical start, everyone was cramped up together and yea,

from 7 warriors,

we have 2men down due to stomachache and gastric pains issue.
Another 2 went down due to lagged behind?
Left me and another 2.
I then lagged behind at the 13k mark.

Bloody hell? I saw the 10k mark and ran abit faster and was stopping inbetweens alot due to awaiting and stuffs. Almost lost my chip but lucky someone prompt me to go back and get it
Yea, back to the 10k mark, it was only 5k when i ran 1k.

Ok bullshit! Want to buy more knowledge at times like this.

[extra : There was this husband and wife with tags behind em writing , " My wife made me do this --> " and " <--- LIAR " ] hehe!!

then lets fast forward abit, from 10km mark - 13km, I sprint stop and repeat, cause the momentum? the breathing were not consistent at start already, its the only way I believe.

Walking was the only stuff I did. At 15k, some runner encouraged me to run, so the motivated andy started jogging.

AND WOAH, my legs cramped like no tomorrow.

REALLY, SERIOUSLY, TOTALLY.. damn pain!!

I hopp-ed to one side almost immediately and stretched. Medics came and show me some funny looking ointment which i rejected HAHAHA.

Kk, so i completed almost 2/5 of the race by walking and trying to slow jog at times. It sucks when your shorts fibre are cutting ur thighs, ankle knee all hurting me and stuffs.

2 cups of 100plus and 1 cup of mineral water was what I had every kiosk, yesyes, water tank, but my body dehydrated, wasn't pespiring after an hour or so, guess I needed the water.

AND WHATS VERY PRO IS THAT, i wore sneakers to jog. ROFL.
Its for the win man, that pair of sneakers 's been with me for like 5 years, guess it should be in such a big event with me :D

haha, yea i know what you're thinking, andy have feelings for non-living things? lalala~ you happy can already.

Got the medal, dropped dead, pee-ed in smelly cubicles that have "waste" on it, really disgusting
Had 2 rounds of breakfast and off to bed from 1-9pm

My leg muscles are still cramping and to mr lim : " This run thrashes ur leg training 3523523423 times :X

[Actually, im quite satisfied with myself, being able to tahan such a long run, haha! I saw adeline,diana and dilis. Small world uh. 1 tuition friend, 1 primary sch mate and 1 working friend]

Had seafood fried rice that cost $6.60 for dinner O_O
Expensive or..
or flex like mAd? ;P

Kk, have training and sch tmr, need to try to sleep by using the method, counting rachels, she said its effective, well, we'll see ;D

Goodnight!!

Oh ya! I got a new phone again. Please remember to update me your number cause I lost all my contacts, again.

Conclusion for the week -
1) Exercises/trainings : Checked!
2) Eat good food : Checked!
3) Had fun : Checked!
4) Good week? - Yes, got a silver swimming medal and am a 21.1k medalist! Though it was like 2 hours 48mins when I completed it HEHE!!