Friday, January 11, 2008

nightmares

I was sleeping so well fer this few days till like 2 days ago.
Think it was due to AVP2.

I've been having weird dreams like, what was the first one I had..
bah, I can't remember.

But this recent, I mean just 15mins ago before i woke up.

Don't laugh tho, it goes like this ...
There was an alien invasion and everyone was running away, I was scared too you know, but I closed the windows doors lights to save electricity?! LOL

Then before I jumped out of the window, some alien ran towards my face, slammed the window grill and I shouted, I need to save electricity lah!

Alien : NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ [ omg srsly, how did this scene comes about?! ]

And and! I stole a police's car and rode it to the airport, cause my mom decided to abandon me due to my "save electricity" habit.

HAHA, and last but not least, the biggest alien appeared, guess what? He had fetish for humans' hands only, and only eats the people in blue comfort cab.

Then ...!!!!!
THE MOST EXCITING PART CAME..!!!
The alarm woke me up telling me to stop dreaming, cause its nonsensical.

OKOK!! FINE, im off to school :D

Labels : jokes , nightmares.