Thursday, January 17, 2008

when they lie in the box..

I have a friend, his aunt just passed away and hes on the verge of crying when he told us what happened.
Another friend, whose grandma pass away and he kept crying.

Me, never cried for anyone whom died.

So far, my grandma died on my 9th birthday, I hated her cause of that, I never recieve a present anymore from mummy.

Grandpa, died and I was too stoned hearted to cry for him when doing the rounds ard his coffin.

Maybe I just ain't that close to em, but they somehow brought me up for e first 3 years of my life.

1) I cried, when my dad pinned me on the floor when we argue and fought for abit.
2) Cried again when trying to explain the right facts to my mum that I wasn't in wrong.
3) When I almost lost my finger during dragonboat training, it was stucked onto another boat and gonna break off from my hand.
4) Not resistable when I felt like a useless bum in life.
5) A low blood pressure friend had a positive record, I think. Yeah, it was a relief.

Now my other grandpapa 's depending on machines for his life.
Whether will he pass away is something which I do not know. I just hope, hes all good.

Not that im a selfish fella, but if he can play with me 1 last round of chinese chess. It would be .. really esctatic and .. will be the next thing I cried for, my grand pa's death.

Oh wells.. "GOLDEN PATH" TIME!

Labels : Emotions, death, life cycle.