Tuesday, January 29, 2008

That 40 year old man's story...

He said, delay obedience is being disobedient.
And he followed up with..

do it straight when your parents tell you so.
If not when they start attacking from the mouth..

One gets so pissed off and either start attacking back or have a negative thinking that..

Their parents never loved em.


But, we must always remember, your parents love 's unconditional. Theres nothing to fulfill in order to attain their care and concern.

Yesterday I went to e old folks home, visited my grandfather. Surviving on milk, not through the mouth, but the nose. Remember me telling you he was a basketballer that bleeds everytime he plays? Now, he can't even move. Whats more saddening is to see his legs, they're like skinwrapped bones, no fats nor muscles. He don't even wanna talk, sleep and opening his eyes looking left and right at the same old stuffs everyday.

My heart really ached when I saw that. But of course I didn't express anything. Really, it sucks to thing of it, but from his eyes, i see that he wants to walk, he only wants to regain mobility and have a body dependant on his own body organs, not some machines.

Fuck this cruel world, return him that freedom man.

My mom called this very morning, and I was damn shocked, I thought he passed away.
Mom said, we must visit ah gong, who knows, he may want to see something, say something, do something to someone, for a reason.
Then he can rest in peace and head to heaven after that.

My mom's dad passed away after i visited him. I was the last person, my guess was he perservered to see me.

Random : My dad and grandpapa loved roast pork, guess thats why I like it too. Haha, at least I remember him, whenever I munch on it.

To the docs, I spit brown phelgm with red stuffs, guessing blood, maybe I'm too heaty. hehe.

Zai jian~

Labels : Illness, death, roastpork?, love, proactive.