Sunday, January 13, 2008

What if you die tmr..

1) I'll eat my favourite tofu dish!
2) do gymwork till i breakdown
3) drink 2 litres of fresh milk and shit out everything I have within
4) try to break my previous 5 plates chicken rice record
5) break my " cut down on expletives vow "
6) laugh at/with my friend's silly behaviours
7) cry? haven't cried for a long time
8) run home from westmall, as always, in slippers, at 3-5am!
9) booo at my stupid reactions... yea its regrettable, oh wells.
10) ask someone if I could be her other half!

Yea, totally perfect.

Anws, you guys watched "American Gangster"?!
Ok, it was awesome. Real life story, superb ending and, it gives me those kinda warm feeling at the ending. (EVEN THO THAT MOVIE WAS 2HOURS30MINS!!)

Same goes to "Gridiron Gang" and "Blood Diamond".
These movies have a great great impact on me, sometimes they're even 1st ranked while comparing to stephen chao's movies.
Chow rather.

Oh wells, its getting late.
Wan ans~

Labels : Real life stories, heart-warming stuffs, things to do before...