Tuesday, February 26, 2008

What I've always wanted..

I dreamed, I stressed, I never achieve.

Anyways, I'm still trying. Movies like this, Glory Road, Gridiron Gang. These 2 really boost up my feelings once again. I know, its my journal so its for me to type whatever I want.

All I've always wanted, is to become somebody, from a nobody. Such movies really makes me super inspirated. A bunch of useless fools, going all the way to the top. Yes, such things comes like 1 in a million, but, who knows, you might be the next crew. I hate to do things just for the fun outta it. Competitive games really brings you to the limit, makes one the extraordinary.

I just wanna get out of the life that i'm stucked in. I wanna join the national team for dragonboating. I wanna make a name for myself, just once, not a notorious one, but one that brings fame and am proud of.

Recently, many things flashed through my mind. Valencia said im philosophical. Such thoughts really make me toss throughout the night. I know, im the sort that things alot , like what will happen and such and make myself uneasy. Can't even protect my own future atm, and im caring bout how others feel and such. Bah, ignore this paragraph haha.

Yes, that hall of fame, the one who upsets the community/association with the shocking triumph outta no where.

That's just what I want..

Maybe then, I'll settle down and set new goals.... [ To training, time to work doubly hard today, to break or faint or whichever, is expected ]