Tuesday, July 01, 2008

A happy childhood, has spoiled many a promising life.


Life has been rather hard up on me, due to all the trainings and up coming competition. But yes, finally, its really, one of my most, glorious moments. After 2 years and 2 months of super hard work, finally my team won the first medal, from singapore's largest dragonboat event. Even though its just a 3rd position from the " polite " category, its really very happy for me to recieve this medal. Our standard's really on par with the polys already, as in the top polys, but we're still really far from em as they are always racing 1 race after the other, you get what I mean, they're machines that need not rest and everything. I believe even their medium built fellas can defeat our " engines " in terms of power an easily ride thru our endurance. So from today onwards, everyone, slim down, 2.4 no 9mins no talk, weight must drastically increase till super heavy and yes , work hard once again.
I don't want this post to be too wordy you know, so i'll cut down abit and.. yes embrace that moment a lil longer :D


Labels : glory/victorious.