Saturday, July 18, 2009

In the midst of getting cured :)
yes yes, very painful when he put on the spot that accidentally triggers the nerve or something that sends a flow of shock and burn throughout your whole body.

Maybe this is why, I am so 'crazy' at times, bye bye liquor, I am self-high :P
This is a start, although it kinda sucks, but here I come D60, you'll be my first collection hehe :D
Time to save up.
Now to begin my blogging.
In time, we see the past unwind..
Jokers trying to joke at every single thing, making emself really.. a serious bad joke.
Deluding themself and trying so hard to make themselves look new and good.
Talking without a single clue sometimes what they're talking..
I pity em, not that they can't stand up proper.. but how can they face reality in the outside world. Maybe they can survive with that ??/hr but I guess they're forever worth that amount.
And...
It's really time for me to change for the better. To give her and me a better life, to start prospecting in what I really want in life even though I still have totally no idea after O levels.
Time to up up and upgrade!
and dig up where my talent lies, jiayou!
D, takecare yo! :D

No comments: