Thursday, July 02, 2009

This is a post, to backtrack some stuffs.

Guys and girls from CW..
From those whom's leaving the team..
To those who're staying to build up the team still.

I, as a 2 month old coach, am really proud of all you.

From the girls, sacrificing their every bit and mince of energy to drive out all that they have..
from newbies as they joined in mid april or was it late april?
from joining as a sport and never knowing that this sport is so competitive..
To what I'm proud of, the bloodline of ' never give up, push it all out '.

As for the guys, I seriously am proud of you guys, I never knew your strength and determination was there. Seriously, your boat flew at the start and was leading straight for almost 500m?
Additionally, I gave you all a new kind of starts that I seriously/honestly, planned it out last minute. You guys actually did quite well with zairong, a coxswian that never rowed since i dont know when and don, puny fella but still gave his very best.

Seriously, <-- I know I've been using this word like alot of times but.. I am proud, very.
And if you don't mind, lets start chapter 2 of our life, our next aim, regatta, together, our new journey begins, our new story unfold :)

This may suck but , I still think I'm not that good as a coach so..
I promise I'll do better as a coach, promised.

No comments: